The Trimble Ez-Guide 250 is a parallel driving system for mounting on a tractor, sprayer or combine. Easy to install on all types of agricultural machines. It can be used for the main types of agricultural work (plowing, sowing, watering, fertilizing, combating plant diseases and pests, harvesting). This entry-level system provides high quality work at a low cost.
The EZ-Guide 250 heading indicator allows you to use technology and time more productively. Provides comfortable work not only during the day, but also at night and in heavy fog or dusty conditions.
Design: color LCD display with a diagonal of 10.9 cm with a built-in GPS receiver of radio signals at a frequency of L1 = 1575.42 MHz and preinstalled software pre-assembled; purpose: determining the geographical coordinates of the current location of the receiver antenna (the maximum measurement accuracy is 50 cm) and indicating the direction of movement of the tractor or combine during the technological process; field of application: agriculture; functionality: to determine geographic coordinates, indicate the direction of movement of the tractor or combine, control the thruster EZ-Steer 250/500 T2; material: powder-coated aluminum body; performance characteristics: dust and moisture resistant. power supply 9-16V, current 7A. 19.
Display technological capabilities:
- manual control and mapping;
- Compatible with the Trimble® EZ-Steer auto-steering system;
- data transfer for analysis in the office via USB;
- automatic calculation of the characteristics of the working stroke (stroke length, width of the corral and headlands);
- the ability to choose one of six patterns of movement across the field;
- creation of detailed electronic maps;
- visualization of movement on a plane and in perspective.
The EZ-Guide 250 system works with GPS satellites. When working without corrections, it has sub-meter accuracy and can be used for work that can be performed with corrections of low accuracy.