Accurate seed placement and separation
The mechanical precision seed drill Monopill S with mechanical drive and Monopill e-drive ll with electric drive is designed for professional precision sowing of beets, rape and chicory. The peripheral speed of the seeding disc matches the speed of the machine, but nevertheless the seed retains a “zero speed effect” which eliminates the possibility of seed bouncing.
Even with the most difficult parallelogram version of the Monopill S and e-drive ll, the seeding units guarantee precise depth control.
Rigid non-folding frames are available in working widths of 3m, 6m, 9m and 12m. Convenient and quick hydraulic folding is available in working widths of 6m and 9m. The transport width of these drills is maximum 3m.
- infinitely variable setting of inter-seed distances from 12.5 to 25 cm, optimization of the seeding rate in accordance with the type of soil on the same field from the tractor cab;
- many options for built-in tramline and pre-emergence marking equipment (optional);
- the possibility of increasing the seeding rate in rows adjacent to tramlines;
- shutdown of half of the seeder sections and optoelectronic seed counting as standard;
- the ability to switch off individual seeding sections. Ideal for seeding wedges or irregular fields, for example;
- safety ensured by constant monitoring: the electronics continuously monitor all operating functions of each seeding unit, constantly displaying data “in real time” on the terminal located in the cab;
- ISOBUS technology on the Monopill SE.
|Working width (m)||Hopper volume (l)||Weight, kg)|
|Monopill||3.0 /6.0/9.0/12.0||9||400 – 2180|