The only tractor with permanent suspension. This is another unique feature that sets us apart.
1. If you have never had the opportunity to drive a Fastrac tractor, you cannot appreciate the comfortable mode when driving in the field or on the road.
2. Cab mounted in the middle, permanent suspension with superior specifications gives you a unique driving experience.
3. Active rear suspension responds quickly to an additional load such as a rear-mounted or rear-axle attachment. This maintains ground clearance and stability. The ability to add a weight of up to 1600 kg on the rear axle improves traction even on soft ground.
4. At the front, the powerful coil spring and front axle shock absorber suspension contribute to Fastrac’s unique driving experience.
5. We all know that the front axle suspension improves traction by eliminating steering wheel vibration. Well, this also applies to the rear axle suspension. This is a reason for the exceptional traction effort generated by the tires of the Fastrac tractor.
6. Vehicle dynamics means safe vibration stability and straight lines, whether you are transporting mounted accessories to the next job or towing a trailer, distributor or tank.
Engine – AGCO Power 8.4 WF
Rated power – 249/335 kW / h.p.
Max. Power – 350 HP
Number of cylinders – 6
Max torque at 1500 rpm – 1450
Type – 2-range continuously variable transmission
Operating mode – 6
Front: Spring and shock absorber